We are doing our best to set up the content of this site. Notwithstanding, Rice Purity Test can’t guarantee the articulations and recommendations of the content, just as its precision. Furthermore, to the degree allowed by the law, Rice Purity Test will not be in charge of any misfortunes as well as harms because of the use of the data on our site.
By utilizing our site, you thus agree to our disclaimer and consent to its terms.
The links contained on our site allow you to access the other external websites. These are for the assistance of the contenders. Any data or content that showed up in these destinations are not supported, endorsed, or otherwise affirmed by Rice Purity Test. For these outside websites, Rice Purity Test can’t be held at risk for the accessibility of, or the substance situated on or through it. Additionally, any misfortunes or harms happened from utilizing this substance.
If you found that any of your content is posted on https://purityricetest.com/ or if the links of your copyright content are assessed by the Search Engines. Then you want to get the content removed. You have to provide the written information regarding it along with the details as mentioned below in the below sections.
The following are the points to be concerned regarding the copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Rice Purity Test search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via Email
Please allow us a week or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed..
You can send your infringement notice through email. It would be ideal if you permit us up to 14 days for an email reaction. The processing of the complaint filed may result in a delayed response due to incomplete information.
Note- Emailing your complaints to another gathering won’t facilitate your solicitation